Home > Scientific Program > Guideline
- -7 minutes presentation and 3 minutes discussions.
- -Overruns penalize other presenters, and will not be allowed. Chairpersons should give instructions to finish within the allotted presentation times.
- -Your presentation should be delivered in the chosen language at the time of your abstract submission.
- (1)You should prepare your Scientific Session presentation file(s) in MS Power Point (MS Office 2007 or 2010).
- (2)You can use any font provided by MS Office. If you use fonts other than standard Windows Office 2007 fonts, please bring the font file itself with the presentation file(s).
- (3)Please bring your MS PowerPoint presentation file(s) with you on a USB memory stick. Please make sure that the file(s) is/are copied correctly onto the USB memory stick.
- Operation Hours and Place:
|Date & Time
||October 9 (Thu) - 11 (Sat) 06:30 - 18:00
||205, 2F, Coex
- (1)Please visit the Preview Room to check your presentation file(s) at least 4 hours before your session starts to ensure your presentation file(s) appear(s) properly. A technician will be ready to assist you with checking your presentation file(s). For those who have presentations in the morning on October 10, please visit the Preview Room at least 1 hour before the session begins.
- (2)If your presentation file(s) contain(s) animations or movies, you are advised to check over the technical matters 4 hours prior to your session.
- (3)All presentation file(s) will be stored on a network server, and will be accessible from the PC in each session room where the presentation will be held 30 minutes prior to the start of the session.
How to upload your presentation file(s)
- (1)Go to the Preview Room, 201 Foyer on the 2nd floor, Coex from October 10 to 12.
- (2)Log-in with your ID and password that were issued when you signed up for your abstract submission. (If you don't remember your ID or password, consult with our staff.)
- (3)Check your presentation schedule, and upload your file(s) into the right folder according to the schedule. A technician will assist you with uploading your file(s).
- -Presenters are highly recommended to meet their chairpersons at the session room in advance and take a seat in the 'Reserved Seat' for speakers in the first row at least 10 minutes before their session starts.
- -After your presentation, go back to the Preview Room and delete your file(s) on the desk-top by yourself to safeguard your property rights for the file(s).
- -If you do not delete your file(s) by yourself after your presentation, it/they will be automatically deleted after the congress.
Audio Visual Equipment
- -All presenters should use only venue facilities. Each session room will be equipped with the following equipment:
- Laptop (operated by a technician at the control box) running MS-Office PowerPoint 2007 operated in Windows XP, equipped with compact disk reader (CD & DVD) and USB drive.
- A smart pointer, a desk lamp, a mouse and a timer that will be shown on the monitor.
- One beam projector (RGB Port).
- One screen.
- -To avoid frequently occurring technical problems during the presentation, all presenters are asked to use only IBM compatible PCs and the single LDC projector preset in the session room for all presentations during the Scientific Session.
- -It is NOT allowed for you to use your own laptop computer (especially Macintosh laptop).
- -If you would like to use any other A/V equipment, please let us know by no later than September 12, 2014.
- -You can modify your abstract until August 18, 2014 by contacting the Secretariat of KCR 2014 (firstname.lastname@example.org) as long as it does not change the whole context of the abstract.
- -After August 18, 2014, no modification will be possible and will not be applied to the abstract book.
Equipment on the Podium
* Upon reaching the podium, lights will be dimmed and the first slide will be projected onto the screen. The timer will be going for 7 minutes, and you will be notified at the last 2-minute count.
* You may operate the screen by clicking the left button of the mouse to go to the next slide when you need to. The Smart pointer is also available to go back and forth in your slides.
Should you have any inquiries, feel free to contact the KCR 2014 Secretariat.